We have the right tools for the job
The right equipment makes all the difference when it comes to a water loss emergency, time is everything. Our team here at SERVPRO of Big Rapids/Fremont has the urgency and state-of-art tools and equipment to make sure the job gets done correctly.
Here are a few tools used by SERVPRO of Big Rapids/Fremont professionals:
- Moisture Sensors are used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards, and walls.
- Moisture Meters are used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. The moisture tester provides accurate readings, allowing professionals to monitor drying process.
- Thermohydrometers measure temperature and relative humidity. When armed with this information, professionals can calculate and create an environment most conducive to drying. When facing a contaminated water loss, it is not only important to dry the structure, but the structure must also be disinfected and often deodorized.
- Ultra Low-Volume (ULV) Foggers will atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that can easily penetrate the site where odor-causing residues may accumulate. This device can also be used to inject fungicides and disinfectants into wall cavities and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Thermal Foggers dispense solvent-based products by creating a dense fog. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that attach to and neutralize odor-causing particles.
About SERVPRO of Big Rapids/Fremont
SERVPRO of Big Rapids/Fremont specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.